My great friend and excellent double bass and viola da gamba performer and pedagogue Phillip W. Serna is the guest for this week’s episode of Contrabass Conversations. There is also a track from Eastman School of Music student and double bassist Scott Worthington titled ‘Disrepresentation’, plus some general bass news and music from Phillip himself.
- CBC 8: Phillip Serna interview part 2
- Phillip Serna Recital Showcase 1
- 414: Scott Lang wants one million new music students… each year!
- 274: Yung-chiao Wei on overcoming challenges, Carnegie Hall recitals, and living through music
- 191: David Murray on the Karr sound, bow technique, and the spirit of Koussevitzky