This week’s Contrabass Conversations episode features an interview with Chicago-based double bassist and electric bassist Scott Rosenthal. Scott is one of the major players for the Chicago theater scene, having performed in a huge number of productions such as The Producers, Ragtime, Les Miserables, Miss Saigon, Phantom of the Opera, Beauty and the Beast, Showboat, Spamalot, Light in the Piazza, Mary Poppins, as well as performing regularly as a member of the Elgin Symphony Orchestra. We also feature Italian bassist Stefano Sciascia performing Adagio Melanconico e Appassionato by Bottesini. Enjoy!
- CBC 42: Ranaan Meyer interview 2 and music from Time for Three
- CBC 13: Weldon Anderson interview and music from Donovan Stokes
- CBC 35: Greg Sarchet interview part 2
- CBC 34: Colin Corner interview and music from JC Jones and Daniel Nix
- CBC 43: Michael Hovnanian interview part 3 and music from Mark Sonksen