Welcome to Story Time with the Contrabass Conversations podcast! This new venture was inspired by the great podcast Digital Flotsam (along with a healthy dose of This American Life), and it features me narrating my story about fitting basses in cabs, along with topical songs, sound effects, and more.
- 163: Kurt Muroki Interview
- 181: Carlos Henriquez on playing with Wynton Marsalis, developing a creative voice, and creating effective Afro-Cuban bass lines
- 332: Steve Metcalf on mock auditions, recording, and perspective
- CBC 144: advice from James Knabe
- CBC 13: Weldon Anderson interview and music from Donovan Stokes