Double bassist and early music specialist Jerry Fuller turns the tables and interviews Jason about his perspective on playing early music in this episode. Jerry Fuller recently launched ArsAntiguaPresents.com, a monthly podcast featuring performances of early music with Jerry and the Ars Antigua ensemble.
Highlights from Past Episodes
- 355: Tom Mendel on Hamilton, pedal boards, and finding joy in playing
- 329: Michael Valerio on Studio Work, Professionalism, and Skill Development
- 220: Gabe Katz on switching from music performance to education
- 347: Tim Dilenschneider – Baltimore Symphony audition winner
- CBC 31: Rabbath interview 3 plus Andrew Anderson and Matthew Weiner music