The number of considerations a prospective music school student faces these days can be quite staggering–in this week’s episode, I try to give listeners a summary of the most important considerations in the quest for the ideal music school. Enjoy!
Highlights from Past Episodes
- Eclectic Bass 6: Haberdashery
- 236: Matthew McDonald on resonance, bow distribution, and mindset
- Exploring Chamber Music 3: Brahms Serenade No. 1 in D Major
- 170: Blair Tindall on Mozart in the Jungle, searching for a new career path, and observations on the orchestral world
- 358: Orchestra and Opera Excerpts