The number of considerations a prospective music school student faces these days can be quite staggering–in this week’s episode, I try to give listeners a summary of the most important considerations in the quest for the ideal music school. Enjoy!
- 219: Gjorgji Cincievski on arranging, multi-meter, and life in paradise
- 289: Chris Hanulik on auditioning, expressiveness, and life in the LA Phil
- 321: John Feeney on gut strings, the 8 foot register, and the real history of the bass
- 177: Bruce Bransby on principal bassist roles, life in the Indiana University bass studio, and optimizing bass gear
- 224: Peter Tambroni on Student-Centered Teaching and Life Planning