This new book is filled with excellent and informative about musical entrepreneurship, product development, branding, marketing, networking, and much more. I hope that you enjoy this interview and check out David’s book, and be sure to also visit his blog, which is a great supplement to the book and quite entertaining.
- 173: Marc Ramirez on Portugal, life as an expat, and differences between American and European orchestras
- CBC 51: Lawrence Hurst interview part 3
- 413: Marlene Rosenberg on jazz education and the changing gig scene
- CBC 31: Rabbath interview 3 plus Andrew Anderson and Matthew Weiner music
- 185: George Martin on challenging restorations, the art of varnishing, and riding horses in the English countryside