Enjoy this New Year’s nugget from double bassist Guy Tuneh, featuring a personal greeting for all listeners and readers and a complete performance of Kol Nidrei by Max Bruch. This was recorded live on a borrowed bass during a concert for sick children.
- 166: Larry Gray on multi-instrumentalism, thinking in jazz, and the history behind Chicago’s Jazz Showcase
- 263: the intriguing Jonathan Haskell
- 279: Round Two with David Allen Moore
- 193: Gary Karr on making recordings, “retired” life, and arranging Baroque music
- 221: Brandon McLean on audition strategies