Today’s episode features a conversation with Ursula Dieterich-Pedersen, who is organizing the 5th European Biennial Double Bass Congress, which will be taking place in Prague this September 20-25. Ursula and I got a chance to talk recently about some of the details for the event. You can find all the details for this event at bass2016.eu.
Highlights from Past Episodes
- 337: Clair Condit on Marketing Yourself
- 185: George Martin on challenging restorations, the art of varnishing, and riding horses in the English countryside
- CBC 63: Chatting About Opera and Orchestra Bass Playing with John Grillo
- 198: Todd Coolman new release
- 329: Michael Valerio on Studio Work, Professionalism, and Skill Development